Friday, June 29, 2012

The Puzzling Piece Autism Awareness

After spending an amazing week at NASA's Johnson Space Center for the PSTI program and learning about all of the wonderful technological resources available to teachers, I made a goal to help my classroom in the fall with the purchase of an iPad.

I have seen SO many effective ways to make education more interesting and motivational through the use of an iPad, and I know that studies have shown the technology can be life-changing for students with autism.


I have involved myself in a program called The Puzzling Piece, through which my friends and family can purchase jewelry from their website to support autism.  After I sell 60 necklaces, The Puzzling Piece will provide my classroom with an iPad.

If you are interested in supporting this cause, click here.


Remember to put my FIRST and LAST name in the box where it asks for Challenger's Name.


Thank you so much in advance for the support of autism awareness, technology, and my classroom.  Please let me know if you purchase a piece so that I can keep you updated on our goal, as well as thank you personally for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment